Looking Glass Submission Guidelines
Looking-Glass is open to original, creative projects—writing, illustration, photography, etc.—produced by the many imaginative and artistic students at Henry Ford College.
- Submissions need to be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Looking Glass" in the subject line.
- The complete submission must be within the body of the email, or attached by file.
- Poetry, Short Story, Creative Non-Fiction are accepted.
- Art work must be: 300 dpi, and sent in .jpg or .pdf files.
- Can be submitted in color, but we cannot guarantee that all works will be published in color.
- We do accept: drawings, design, pictures, and typography with any media.
- Can be a 3D Art Piece (i.e sculptures, paintings, tile, textiles, ceramics, etc..) Please take a high quality photo of the art piece and email to: email@example.com (Looking Glass staff can take a photo of your art piece for you. Please make an appointment for a photo. Looking Glass reserves the right to reproduce the photo for promotional purposes.)
- No anonymous work is accepted.
- All work must be original – copyrighted material cannot be published.
- All submitted work must have a title in order for it to be published.